News > News
Vista launches Triplex™ Columbus DVR with in-built CD-R at IFSEC 2004
Apr 26 2004
Visit Vista on the Norbain stand at IFSEC 2004:
Stand L110, Hall 20, NEC, 10-13 May
Vista, the UK’s premier brand of CCTV equipment, launches the latest models in its highly successful range of Vista Triplex™ Columbus Digital Video Recorders at IFSEC 2004. The latest Vista Triplex™ Columbus DVR features a front loading CDR providing instant one button video copy to CD. The four new models are the VC04Te 160CDR (4-way 160Gb HDD), the VC10Te 320CDR (10-way 320Gb), the VC16Te 320CDR (16-way 320Gb) and the VC16Te 500CDR (16-way 500Gb).
Rich in easy-to-use functionality, the Vista range of Triplex™ Columbus Digital Video Recorders (DVR) are popular with installers and end users alike. These latest models extend the unit’s functionality even further by incorporating an integral CDR that is operated by a single button on the front panel. When recording to CD, QuickWave software is also automatically copied to enable the user to playback the archived images on any PC with a CD-ROM drive. Mark Pritchard, Divisional Director of Vista comments:
“The Triplex CDR boasts the same high specification features as the standard Triplex Columbus with the addition of a built-in CD writer. With a re-designed front panel, offering direct access to the most commonly used multi-screens, and precision control using the new Jog/Shuttle, the Vista Triplex Columbus CDR is easier to use than ever. In particular, the unit’s one button front panel video copy function makes the Columbus amongst the most user friendly DVRs available, allowing copies of required video to be made by the push of a single button.”
The Columbus Triplex™ DVR offers an array of advanced beneficial features:
· Top Quality high resolution pictures, at recording rates of up to 50 pictures per second providing the ultimate in digital video recording.
· Programmable recording rate, mode and image quality by individual camera so users can easily prioritise cameras assigning a higher record rate and quality to more important camera locations
· Simultaneously view multi-screens containing live and played back images, for instance 8 live and 8 playback or 12 live and 1 playback.
· Flexible configurations with 4, 10 and 16 input variants, single or dual hard disks, fully upgradeable, network compatible for global access.
· Playback Motion search function that allows users to highlight an area of view and then search for previous motion activity within it.
· Enhanced ATM/EPOS text input allowing captured images to be cross-indexed with data collected from the ATM or EPOS machine enabling users to match image with transaction data.
For more information, visit www.vista-cctv.com.