|XENO is pleased to announce the launch of the new 1.3 Megapixel analogue camera range. Building on the success of the popular XENO range of bullet and eyeball cameras, this latest generation of cameras offers XENO’s highest analogue image resolution to date.|
||Norbain games > Quad game
How to play
The aim of Quad is to form the Norbain Logo in the middle of the playing area.
Place your pieces on the grid - completed horizontal rows and vertical columns will disappear, shifting all respective tiles towards the centre. Completing rows or columns which contain logo tiles will have no effect.
The game is completed when all four logo tiles are in the centre. The game is lost if the time bonus hits zero.
- You can move your pieces around the playing area using a mouse or the cursor keys.
- Pressing the spacebar will rotate the pieces.
- Pressing any other key or the left mouse button will drop them into place.
Click here to play Quad NOW>>
- The faster you complete Quad the higher your time bonus will be.
- Completing multiple rows with one piece will multiply your score.
- Completing horizontal and vertical rows at the same time will multiply your score exponentially.
- Every time you fail to place a piece on the board in the allotted time the time bonus will be halved.
The competition is now closed. Congratulations to all who completed Quad! The prize winners were:
- Daniel (711484 scored on Monday 30th June 2003)
- Mark Sales (711324 scored on Monday 30th June 2003)
- Jason Ball (576342 scored on Monday 30th June 2003)