Download the Norbain Advantage Brochure.
Norbain is the UK’s most successful distributors of CCTV, IP, Access Control and Intruder Detection solutions. With a strong focus on service, as well as a commitment to providing the best product offering in the market, Norbain is the ideal partner for your next installation.
Wide range of products
- Largest choice of products in the industry – constant product research and evaluation guarantees that Norbain’s product range remains the most comprehensive and advanced in the industry. All aspects of IP and analogue security systems are available, from stand-alone units to fully integrated network solutions
- Over £10 million stockholding of industry-leading brands – together with a guaranteed 98% availability of our catalogue lines, you know that when you place that order, we’ll have the stock available for you
- Access to exclusive brands – thanks to our reputation in the market and our depth of experience, a number of brands have opted to work with us on an entirely exclusive basis, greater enhancing the range and diversity of product we can offer you
- Home to own brand, Vista – the UK’s most successful CCTV brand, Vista products are installed in thousands of applications across the world. The brand focuses on innovative technologies that simply yet intelligently enhance the user experience
- One-stop-shop for all aspects of installation – there’s no need to spend time shopping around multiple suppliers. Norbain has everything you need, from the most complex of systems to the smallest of accessories
- Continually evaluating the latest innovations and technologies – the technologies in the market never stand still, so nor do we. Our product management teams work tirelessly with new and existing suppliers to ensure we can bring the most promising and exciting of these innovations to you
- Next day and timed deliveries on all orders received before 6pm – don’t let a project be held up by those last minute requirements. We can guarantee you will receive the products you need, when and where you need them
- Deliveries direct to site, or wherever suits you best – enduring a product is available for installation is vital to any project. Whatever your requirements, you can rely on us to make those vital deliveries to a location of your choice
- Customer-specific logistics solutions – from eco-site compatibility to next day delivery in the UK & Ireland or air freight world wide, we’re geared around understanding your requirements, and meeting them
- World class logistics operation – we work with ‘best in class’ partners to ensure reliability and efficiency
Wide range of services
- Highly successful training courses – at just £50 per person, learn from a range of IP, CCTV, or access control courses geared towards sales or technical requirements
- Repair service – let our Customer Service team take the stress and hassle out of having products from one or multiple manufacturers repaired, either in or out of warranty, and returned to a location of your choice.
- Simple and efficient returns procedure – don’t worry if an incorrect product has been ordered or if an item is no longer required. Return it, unopened and unused within 21 days for an immediate, no quibble refund.
- Demo rooms and conference facilities – our demo rooms contain the latest IP and analogue products making them ideal for product shoot-outs, customer demonstrations and just keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Customer visits with the fully equipped Vista van – remove any uncertainty in customers’ minds by showing them exactly how the products will function at their site. A well proven method of closing sales, the Vista van travels the length and breadth of the UK to bring CCTV to your door
- Industry-leading technical support – our technical staff are trained to provide first line support on every product we sell, providing installers with the reassurance of expert technical backup from 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Dedicated sales teams
- Available 8.30am to 6pm – we operate some of the longest opening hours in the industry to help you keep your commitments and provide you with the product advice you need
- Dedicated, friendly sales teams with extensive industry experience – our teams aim to work with you to best understand the requirements of your business and are committed to excellent service and problem solving
- Field-based and internal teams – assigned to every account to maximise service levels these teams provide you with the support, when and where you need it
- Excellent IP knowledge – thanks to extensive IP training, continual product demonstrations and hands on experience with the product we supply, our teams are ideally positioned to offer advice on your IP requirements